I'm tired.
It's been a long day, or week... or hour? I don't even know anymore.
I can't remember the last time things felt right.
I can't remember the last time I knew where reality and the dream divided.
I'm tired of always being the villain. I am not the sole source of your misery, so top placing upon me. I've had the worst two years of my life and I am trying to find my way out of a very deep, dark hole.
You always rebuke me for not supporting you because you are feeling depressed...
Guess what: who isn't these days?
Yeah, shit sucks. Welcome to the club. I've been depressed since 1993. But I manage and get through it. Don't focus your frustration on me.
Have you asked how I've been lately? I'll patiently wait for the answer...
...
...
...
...
Yeah still waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment